Day 1 --411 milesWith just a slight delay we left loaded and smiling in this big, bad boy. We drove through Idaho Falls and stopped to see the Idaho Falls Temple. It sits right on the Snake River where there are some natural falls--Wow! My Mom and Dad were married in this temple. Next we drove through Rexburg and around the BYU Idaho campus and were able to see the almost finished Rexburg Temple. We drove into West Yellowstone about 5:00 and were able to see the IMAX movie on Yellowstone. Tomorrow we drive through the park and will land in Cody, WY. I am still smiling.
6 comments:
I know it is hard to get cell reception so I love that you posted! I am always thinking? Where are they now?
I echo Lacey! I calles Summer and said "I have not heard from Mom since Monday!", then Summer said "It's only Wed Melissa.". We both agreed you need to post everyday! I love you and have fun!
Diane- I am so jealous of your adventure! I can't wait to see pictures of the travels!
Keep posting- everyone loves to hear and see whats happening on the road. And by the way your supposed to check in with someone everyday !! Didn't you bring your cell phone?
Diane, I am hoping you check your blog and get this message. This is your still favorite I am sure sister in law Debbie from Chicago!!! I LOVED all your blogs and catching up on what is going on with all your lives. I have a blog too and you can check it out for an update on our family. We recently were all together for Whitney Kershaws marriage in the Newport Temple. It was the first time in 7 years we were all together which is such a shame. My son Matthew and his wife Cortney and their baby Kyle live in Rexburg. They are finishing up at BYU and then Matt will hopefully be getting on with the Rexburg Fire Dept. Please let me hear from you.
Hello Debbie Bond--
What a nice surprise to hear from you. Hopefully, we can all stay in touch a little better than the last 15 no 25 years. It sounds like you have a full plate with lots going on with family, kids and grandchildren. Where does the time go? I still remember when--
lets keep in touch
Diane
Post a Comment