
Friday Day 12
Niagara Falls-Canada
We woke up this morning to rain. The boys went to the Ripley’s Believe It or Not Museum—Jacob has a collection of the Ripley’s Believe It or Not Books—it must be a boy thing. The rain stopped and blue skies came out behind the clouds—all the flowerbeds are beautiful and manicured. It was a short walk to the Maid of the Mist boat dock and a few minutes later—sporting thin blue plastic rain parkas we loaded on the boat with about 200 other blue plastic rain parkas and headed off the short distance to the falls. The boys had decided they wanted to ride on the top level of our floating shower. I had no idea they were so massive—amazing again. A half hour later we were back at the dock— wet in spite of the parkas. The boys left to go to the wax museum—Ernie and I walked back to our hotel and grab a few postcards—me looking like I was having a bad hair day. I put a load in the coin laundry and returned to our room with a fire going in the fireplace. I could do this another day or two but tomorrow we off to Palmyra, New York. I am loving the camera Ernie bought me just before we launched. I still don’t know half the tricks it can do—I am hoping to become more skilled as time goes on.

4 comments:
Oh my goodness! Your falls picture looks just like a postcard. Mom, did you buy a postcard and scan it in and put it on your blog? Tell the truth!
Hey, I love love love that I can keep track of you like this. Keep Posting!!! Also, I am anxiously waiting to see you all. Mamouth Caves too. I love you. Take care and continue to be safe.
ps- your daughter #3 is crazy. Really. Sometimes she makes facial expressions that remind me of you. Tanner even told her that she "looked like Grandma".
Hey Lacey--I did to take the picture of the falls--I wouldn't know how to scan a picture from a post card anyway. Just wait until I really learn how to use this camera
love you
Mom
I love all your pictures and posts! I am so jealious! I hope one day I can do all of that! You all look great! Take care!
It almost looks like snow...and yet I know it is water! I think I'm having as much fun as you here at Lacey's house. I'm not the crazy one her and her kids are CRAZY! :) Be safe and drive careful.
Post a Comment