Day 4 We'll spend 2 nights in Keystone, South Dakota. It's a small tourist town at the base of Mt. Rushmore. The Memorial was AMAZING! Ernie said being here and seeing it, is like seeing a donut vs. smelling and eating a donut. I hope the boys remember even half of what they've seen and heard. Later the boys took a ride on a tram up a mountain and rode a sled on a slide down it--kinda like a huge water slide without the water. Tomorrow morning we leave for Sioux Falls. I am still smiling.
5 comments:
I love the pictures. You need to be in some! Hey, I'm going to think about how I can get the grub and grog and randoms backed up so that when you write over them they are not deleted off your personal "memory" just your sidebar.
Make sense?
Lacey--I had other pictures to post with me included, but I must be doing it a very slow way and the pics don't always down load--oh well--thanks for your help with the side bar!
Another place I would love to go!
Your making me want to take a long road trip!
My kids are soo jealous- they want to know why they don't get to go on a road trip with their cousins. I tell them them they will just have to wait their turns :) I love that I feel like I am there with you because of the blogging. Keep having fun !
I finally git to talk with you! The pictures put your travels in perspective. I am so glad you are having fun!
Post a Comment