Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Lifetime memories with cousins at Camp





This is our Isaac and his cousin Brit from California, at a camp near Fresno. They've been at camp for 2 weeks. Next year I told them they had to come to Idaho for Camp Diane. I wonder how that will go over? I remember sweet memories from my own childhood of family get togethers with Grandparents, favorite Aunts and Uncles and all those cousins. We made memories camping, at the beach, in the snow, at the lake--a lifetime strung together with happy moments. Can you ever have enough cousins?



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! You posted a picture, I was worried that you wouldn't figure it out in time for your trip. But now I know that we will be able to follow along even if we do live in a different state. I love you- Summer

Diane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lacey said...

Yes, I am so glad too. I love these pictures of Isacc. Has he bumped into Arnold & Maria Schwarzenager's kids again?

Susie said...

Hi Diane- I was so excited when Marcia told me you had a blog- how sad is it that it's so much easier to keep up with everyone online! I love hearing about the girls and seeing all the pictures. Marcia wants an email address for Melissa- we can't convince her to start blogging!!

Stephanie said...

I miss you guys!