

Day 18
220 miles
Today we left NY moving to our next tack on the map--Washington DC. I visited DC several years ago and fell in love with all the history. It's has to be one of the best vacations you can take. There's is so much history you don't see living on the West Coast. I am excited to be here and hope it has a lasting effect on all three of my boys. We drove through 200 miles of green landscape and blue skies listening to most of the 3rd Harry Potter book. We're staying at the Marriot in Arlington, just a block from the metro which gets us everywhere we want to go. Tomorrow we meet at Senator Craig's office for a tour and then we have tickets to the Holocaust Museum--I can't wait.
2 comments:
Ok, I am not going to comment on your blog anymore....you never look at mine! I know Lacey is your favorite but....
Where are the pictures of my mom? Maybe one of the boys could hold the camera for a change. I am still glad that your having such a memorable time and totally impressed that you have kept up the blogging.
Post a Comment