Blessing Day
It was so nice to be able to share this day with Melissa and Chad. Their sweet little Izabelle was blessed today. Many of Chad’s family were able to attend so we made a visible impact on their ward sacrament meeting. This little girl was given a sweet blessing by Chad that will follow her from this, the almost beginning through many years to come. Melissa is a “party planner” so the lunch after church was beautifully presented and yummy as well. We’re at the tail end of our 5 week road trip. Grand Junction has been a great finale— besides the blessing today--Jacob and Isaac spent Saturday with Chad and his brothers—the Barney Brothers—off roading and target shooting. They both had sooo much fun. Both are already talking about the “next” visit. We leave for Eagle tomorrow—almost 7,000 miles. We’ll stop in Salt Lake tomorrow to have lunch with Mechelle. It’s strange to think that tomorrow night I’ll be sleeping in my own bed. That’s the up side—the down side—I’ll have loads of laundry to do and no room service. :)
3 comments:
I've been waiting all day for this. Did not want to call and bug anyone.
I can't believe your journey is coming to a close. I am inspired that you have taken this much sought after trip. It makes me so happy that you were able to do this with people you love. Someday, I too hope to make this journey. But, I loved living it through your eyes first.
ps- Isacc your new pants look good :)
pps- as always, wish I was there too.
I love Izzy's dress! She is such a cutie! Im glad your trip went so well.
Post a Comment