
What a sweet little girl we have added to our family. Olivia is the third grandbaby that has been born this year--Melissa will give us #11 sometime around Thanksgiving
.In spite of all that is really crazy in the world today--there are a few rare and priceless gifts that remind me of a bigger picture-grandchildren--some of the very best that life has to offer.
6 comments:
Oh I am so glad that you put these pictures on here. I was wondering if anybody would post pictures of Ashley's baby. She is absoulutely adorable!
Oh my I gosh she is soooooo cute! Look at all that hair. Next time you talk to Ashley let her know how cute that baby is :)
What a darling baby girl--and I agree with you about grandchildren:)
Mom- you are right she is the prettiest grandaughter you have had! Lucky Ashley!
She's soo small!! Especially compared to my bear of a boy Gavin. Thanks for the pics Mom...
https://www.cekaja.com/info/ini-8-tanda-penuaan-dini/
Post a Comment