Wednesday, October 10, 2007

It's Huskie Football

Isaac decided to go out for football this year. Because we were treking through most of the month of August, he got a late start with the preseason practicing. He said the first week was so hard he just wanted to quit. I was proud of him for "hanging in there" and toughing out the daily practices. Over the next several weeks a conditioned and smiling Isaac is wrapping up this season with his team--the Huskies. Isaac is attending a brand new middle school this year and so this is the first team for this new school--and they haven't had a great winning season. But, for #47 -- well, he's an all star :)

7 comments:

Melissa and Chad said...

He looks so handsom! I too am so proud of him! I hope he wannts to continue with it next year.

lacey said...

What a sweet picture of him. I am certain he played with kids of all levels and the fact that he hung in there when it was tough is such a life lesson. Isacc can do anything he wants! I believe even make the team next year too. Way to go Isacc!

Kate Nelson said...

What do you mean sweet? He looks so tough - like 'nobody better mess with me' tough. Go get 'em #47.

Melissa and Chad said...

Chad- Next time you come I'll teach you some wrestling moves. Like, the Banana Splits!

Hmmm...Issac watch out!

Chad is stoked you are going to wrestle!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how serious and tough he looks! I remember when he was playing with a buckle, naked in the backyard :D New sports can be soo hard, I hope that he sticks with it- you never know what you are going to fall in love with.

Melissa and Chad said...

By the way- your camera takes great pictures!

The Paske Family said...

Isaac looks so darn tough. We were lucky to see Isaac in his uniform the night he got it. Jacob thought the uniform looked so good that he tried it on too! Those boys are too funny.