Monday, October 1, 2007
Family Reunion Notes
Iam happy about the positive response to the family reunion. Sara suggested that a save the date be sent out to everyone to help get the word out and to have a reminder to pin next to your calendar. Lacey agreed to help with that task so this is a heads up to the save the date card that will find it's way to your mailbox in the next two weeks. Please let me know if you don't get the invite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Mark just saw your blog--he says why did you plan a reunion on those dates? He will be gone on his mission. He says he is so angry. JK
Sorry Mark-- I wish the timing were different although you will be missed. I am sure that you will hear all about it and get to see lots of pictures. And I am sure there will be more reunions ;)
Mom/Lacey let me know if you need help with the 'save the date' stuff.
I can print out Address Labels for the save the dates cards and send them to you Lacey. (I would need a few taht I don't already have.)Jessica could even come up with one of her cute picture cards if Lacey wants help with that (Jess I hope you don't mind me volunteering you). We could use an old Bergloff family picture or one of G-ma and G-pa or something. Of course Lacey is so creative that she probably has something way cooler up her sleeve. Anyway long story short-I'd like to help too! Also I think we should tie "the Favorite " down and make her stay at our camp. I know that Julie used to sleep in a tent in her parents back yard with us, which means she can surely rough it for a couple of nights in a cabin. What fun is camping if you don't wake up with a stiff back?
Count us in too--minus Mark. He wants to leave early for his mission anyway. Like he wants to turn l9 in the mission home. And he is working like a maniac to earn all his money.
Post a Comment